The power of events is incredible – – so is the impact of a wonderful team! I have loved being a part of thousands of events that impact our community for the greater good!
- What is your DGE super power: This is tough! I am able to negotiate contracts to create a win-win for our clients and vendor partners…and navigate the waters of a small business with a lot of wonderful personalities under one roof!
- Which store would you like to max out your credit card? Tough choice – maybe a place like Macys so I could purchase something for every room of the house and my closet!
- One thing I’ve Checked Off My Bucket List: I have been lucky to do quite a few – skydive, surf, bungee jump, scuba dive the barrier reef, run the Boston Marathon, eat my way through Italy!
- One thing still on it: Visit Iguazu Falls in South America!
I thrive on the unique challenges that each event presents and doing whatever it takes to strategize, organize, and execute to overcome these challenges. I am energized by the excitement, business, and unique character of events. Living in my strengths is extremely important to me in my everyday life and I am blessed to have found a career that allows me to do this every day.
When I am not working on the next big event, you will find me spending time with my husband, Dana, and our kids, Titus and Chapel. My happy place is anytime spent on the lake, camping, or biking. When the winter keeps me indoors, I will spend hours putting together puzzles, watching movies, and enjoying copious amounts of apple cider and tea.
- What is your DGE super power: My super power is taking my clients dreams, pinterest boards, and pie in the sky ideas and helping them realize that it CAN be a reality with just a little but of creative thinking.
- Which store would you like to max out your credit card? Does it have to be an one place?!?! I could easily go wild at a Home Depot or do some major shoe shopping at Opitz – or just let me loose on AMAZON!
- One thing I’ve Checked Off My Bucket List: To run a destination 1/2 marathon before I turn 30 – Honolulu Hapalua 2018
- One thing still on it: Hike Rim to Rim in the Grand Canyon
- Something you should know: I am chainsaw, jackhammer and forklift certified, so whatever your event throws at me, “I got this”!
An internship in college provided my first glimpse into the world of event planning. After that, I was hooked. The thrill of event day is like no other! My background is filled with success in large spectator events, client services and sponsorship activation. It’s been an adventure working with a variety of organizations and wonderful people.
I’m so delighted to be part of the Do Good Events team and contribute to the high standard of event execution we pride ourselves on event after event.
Outside the fast paced world of event planning, I like to slow things down by spending time with my husband and two kids. We like to stay active with our CrossFit gym and various kid activities. I love to be outside (nature is my friend) and if I have some alone time it’s usually spent reading.
- What is your DGE super power: Organizing and arranging – making sure all the event pieces fit together perfectly.
- Which store would you like to max out your credit card? Lululemon. I’m so happy to live in the time of athleisure.
- One thing I’ve Checked Off My Bucket List: Skydiving, and I would do it again in a heartbeat!
- One thing still on it: Travel to Australia.
- Something you should know: I can balance a 9 pound bowling ball on my head.
I got my first taste of the event industry in college, and after that, I was hooked! I enjoy the fast-paced and ever-changing nature of the event industry. Every day brings an exciting and new challenge. Nothing beats the thrill of an event day and seeing all of the pieces of the puzzle come together!
When I am not hard at work executing a client’s vision or attending an event in the Twin Cities, I enjoy spending time with friends, going to concerts, and watching the newest reality tv series!
- What is your DGE super power: Adaptability
- Which store would you like to max out your credit card? Lululemon
- One thing I’ve Checked Off My Bucket List: Traveling to Australia
- One thing still on it: Visit somewhere in South America
- Something you should know: I live for coffee. I spend much of my time at various coffee shops around the twin cities.
Lucie Jane Mulligan
- What is your DGE super power: My empathy! I have a huge heart and wear it on my sleeve.
- Which store would you like to max out your credit card? Oooo, are Kayak.com or Airbnb.com options??
- One thing I’ve Checked Off My Bucket List: Finding my dream career where I can help people achieve their event aspirations!
- One thing still on it: Visit our family in Edinburgh! (Tentatively scheduled for Summer 2021!)
- Something you should know: I thrive under pressure; I’ve designed and printed 200 copies of a last minute program in under 90 minutes, so whatever your event throws at me: I got it!
- What is your DGE super power: Organizing and multi-tasking
- Which store would you like to max out your credit card? Nordstrom and Zara (too hard to pick one!)
- One thing I’ve Checked Off My Bucket List: Traveling to many places in Europe (with my favorite being Paris and the coastal towns in Spain, France & Italy), traveling to New Zealand (where I did skydiving and bungee jumping in the same day!) and attempting to surf in Costa Rica. My husband is a big surfer so I tried, but IT.WAS.SO.HARD!
- One thing still on it: Travel to South America, Africa and Thailand.
- Something you should know: : I’m a morning person. That terrifies many people, but I can wake right up and go!