The power of events is incredible – – so is the impact of a wonderful team! I have loved being a part of thousands of events that impact our community for the greater good!
- What is your DGE super power: This is tough! I am able to negotiate contracts to create a win-win for our clients and vendor partners…and navigate the waters of a small business with a lot of wonderful personalities under one roof!
- Which store would you like to max out your credit card? Tough choice – maybe a place like Macys so I could purchase something for every room of the house and my closet!
- One thing I’ve Checked Off My Bucket List: I have been lucky to do quite a few – skydive, surf, bungee jump, scuba dive the barrier reef, run the Boston Marathon, eat my way through Italy!
- One thing still on it: Visit Iguazu Falls in South America!
I love connecting people, and providing a platform to help bring individuals together is a big reason why event planning is my passion. I bring over ten years of experience to Do Good Events, both in the nonprofit and corporate worlds, in project management, events, and launching programs focused on improving logistics or building communities.
I enjoy working with clients to help make their vision come to life and provide them with tools to make the process as easy as possible. I’m not someone who fears the “unknown,” and I work hard to find solutions for every unique problem before they arise so clients can focus on enjoying their events.
My greatest joy is spending time with my husband Chris and my daughters Adelaide and Lyla. We love to travel, bike around the Twin Cities, listen to live music, and watch movies.
- What is your DGE super power: Finding Solutions in Crisis Moments
- Which store would you like to max out your credit card? Not a shopper, but a trip around the world would be fun.
- One thing I’ve Checked Off My Bucket List: Becoming a mom
- One thing still on it: Road trip around the U.S. with my husband
- Something you should know: I have ordination credentials with Hennepin County if you need any help getting married!
- What is your DGE super power: My super power is taking my clients dreams, pinterest boards, and pie in the sky ideas and helping them realize that it CAN be a reality with just a little but of creative thinking.
- Which store would you like to max out your credit card? Does it have to be an one place?!?! I could easily go wild at a Home Depot or do some major shoe shopping at Opitz – or just let me loose on AMAZON!
- One thing I’ve Checked Off My Bucket List: To run a destination 1/2 marathon before I turn 30 – Honolulu Hapalua 2018
- One thing still on it: Hike Rim to Rim in the Grand Canyon
- Something you should know: I am chainsaw, jackhammer and forklift certified, so whatever your event throws at me, “I got this”!
I am thrilled to be joining the Do Good team. I hail mostly from the non-profit fundraising, volunteer management, event world with experience also in conference /meeting planning, communications and membership engagement. I LOVE connecting with people. I genuinely believe in the mantra, people don’t care how much you know, until they know how much you care.
Events are meant to create memories and as a planner it is a great privilege to play a role in that. I have a keen sense of being able to anticipate hiccups before others and work diligently behind the scenes for a fast and seamless fix.
When not working, my greatest joy is being with my family. My husband, Josh, and our three children William, Andrew and Marin can either be found at home singing, watching baking shows or playing games unless we can be outside hiking, camping or biking around. We are a very musical home so at any given time someone is bound to break out in song.
- What is your DGE super power: I am always ‘one step ahead’ at an event.
- Which store would you like to max out your credit card? The Container Store or Home Depot
- One thing I’ve Checked Off My Bucket List: I’ve done the Polar Bear Plunge, not once but 3X. It literally ‘takes your breath way.’
- One thing still on it: Travel internationally. Sadly no stamps on this girls’ passport.
- Something you should know: Music is a big part of my life. My hubby and I met in college while both singing in a cappella groups. Since then we’ve been in a band together and to this day still sing together. We are now raising our 3 ‘aca-children’ and the rest is ‘aca-history’.
An internship in college provided my first glimpse into the world of event planning. After that, I was hooked. The thrill of event day is like no other! My background is filled with success in large spectator events, client services and sponsorship activation. It’s been an adventure working with a variety of organizations and wonderful people.
I’m so delighted to be part of the Do Good Events team and contribute to the high standard of event execution we pride ourselves on event after event.
Outside the fast paced world of event planning, I like to slow things down by spending time with my husband and two kids. We like to stay active with our CrossFit gym and various kid activities. I love to be outside (nature is my friend) and if I have some alone time it’s usually spent reading.
- What is your DGE super power: Organizing and arranging – making sure all the event pieces fit together perfectly.
- Which store would you like to max out your credit card? Lululemon. I’m so happy to live in the time of athleisure.
- One thing I’ve Checked Off My Bucket List: Skydiving, and I would do it again in a heartbeat!
- One thing still on it: Travel to Australia.
- Something you should know: I can balance a 9 pound bowling ball on my head.
Fewer things make me happier than organization, creative environments, executing someone’s vision, making things happen, and bringing people together for a common purpose. Ask anyone who knows me, and they would say I was meant to be in the event industry. My passion to make a difference drives me every day and I can’t wait to help make a stride in your next event!
When I’m not immersed in event coordination or checking a task off of my to-do list, I enjoy spending time with friends and family, exploring new places, running, Fixer Upper, anything sweet, and warm weather!
- What is your DGE super power: Dedicated
- Which store would you like to max out your credit card? Madewell
- One thing I’ve Checked Off My Bucket List: Twin Cities Marathon
- One thing still on it: Travel to New Zealand
- Something you should know: I lived in Italy for four months!
I found my passion for event planning early, when in high school I was motivated to plan a community 5k walk in support of children’s cancer research. Ever since then, I’ve taken every opportunity to be a part of events that come my way. I am excited to join the Do Good Events team: to immerse myself in the missions of our clients, and to be a part of an empowering group of women leaders.
I love events because no two days look the same. I am eager to wake up each day to new faces, new experiences, and the opportunity to help create lasting memories for everyone involved.
When I’m not organizing my to-do list or brainstorming ways to exceed our clients’ goals, I enjoy the thrill of airports and the calm of scrolling through Pinterest. The Office, razzles, and my dog are a few of my favorite things.
- What is your DGE super power: Passion
- Which store would you like to max out your credit card? TJ Maxx/Homegoods
- One thing I’ve Checked Off My Bucket List: Study in another country (Spain!)
- One thing still on it: Ride in a hot air balloon in Cappadocia, Turkey
- Something you should know: I think my body is 60% coffee, not water
My passion for events started in venue management where I quickly became fascinated by all the moving parts of an event. I enjoy working with a team to execute a flawless event according to the client’s vision. I am thrilled to be a part of the Do Good Events team where I am empowered and inspired daily by these amazing women.
My ability to anticipate guests needs has helped me in being successful at events as well as having an eye for detail. I am excited to now be behind the scenes supporting my team members to ensure they have all they need for our client’s events.
When I am not at the office you can find me running at the lake, spending time with my family or seeking out the best sushi spots in Minneapolis.
- What is your DGE super power: Guest service and anticipating needs
- Which store would you like to max out your credit card? Target
- One thing I’ve Checked Off My Bucket List: Lived in California
- One thing still on it: Travel to Europe
- Something you should know: I have a lot of energy!!