Last month we got creative with company and client gatherings, but we also have family and friends to think about at this time of year! Bringing together loved ones for Thanksgiving, Rosh Hashanah, Christmas, Kwanzaa or the New Year can be stressful when the focus is on cooking, eating and exchanging gifts.
Consider activity based gatherings that center around building memories and enjoying one another. Guests will leave with a closer bond and you won’t feel it necessary to clean every nook and cranny of your home and compete for best gift given.
For the Sporty…
- Indoor Bocce
- Cigar club poker night
- Laser Tag
For the Crafty…
- Sewing, embroidery, crochet classes or demonstration
- DIY Project night at local boutiques
- Crafternoon – accomplish a project at home together!
For the Thirsty…
- Craft Brewery/Distillery tour
- Visit a local winery
- Wine class at a local shop, or look into in home parties!
- Make your own wine or beer with a kit at home or at a local DIY place
For the Giving…
- Sign up for a 1-day build with Habitat for Humanity
- Cook up or deliver meals with Open Arms of Minnesota
- Volunteer to help harvest at a local vineyard or farm
- Look into various projects with United Way Twin Cities
As always, if you need more ideas or would like us to take over your holiday planning all together, get in touch with Do Good Events!