Whether you look forward to or dread Halloween it is always a great excuse to throw a party! It is easy to get creative using food, drinks or décor. Here are a few fun tips!
Food: Treats that are to die for!
- Dracula’s Dentures: Cookies, marshmallows and frosting. What more do you need?
- Pumpkin Puke: Make your favorite guacamole recipe and add a pumpkin. Easy yet effective!
- Deviled Pumpkin Eggs: A classic recipe with a Halloween twist! They are not made of pumpkin but made to look like a pumpkin.
- Witches Brooms: 2 ingredients….Reese’s mini cups and pretzel sticks. Put them together and voila!
Thirst Quenching Beverages:
- Pumpkin Ice Bucket: Keeping those drinks cold can be tough! Try making a beverage cooler out of a pumpkin.
- Witches Brew: Make your favorite punch with a little flare! Fill a rubber glove with water and freeze to add a spooky element.
Other Halloween Ideas:
- Make the first impression of your party grand! Create a mummified door to introduce your guests to the Halloween feel.
- Special lighting is a great way to create ambiance once inside the party. Follow this simple DIY craft idea for a spooky feel.
- Not only does décor create energy for your party, your music play list should be next in line! Here is a great list to get you started.
- If you have children involved in your Halloween bash, games are a must! From Boo Bingo to bobbing for apples, unique entertainments is great for kids and kids at heart! Check them out!
Now that you have some wonderful ideas for your Halloween celebration, it’s time to get spooky!